Accommodation on St Francis Bay Canals
St Francis Bay Canals
Experience life on waterways of St Francis Bay Canals with a stay at one of the Bed & Breakfasts or lodges situated on the canals. For a family holiday rent one of the many three, four or five bedroom houses on waters edge for a holiday to remember.
A holiday on the St Francis Bay Canals is a holday that will be filled with memories for parents and children alike and with so much to see and do on the canals, the Kromme river and at the many attractions and activities in the surrounding area of St Francis Bay, Cape St Francis and indeed the entire Kouga and Tsitsikama region.
Obviously water based activity dominates on the canals and include
On the Canals
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Paddle Ski, canoe or kayak paddling
- Open Water Swimming
- Canal Cruises
Around and about St Francis
- Water skiing and wakeboarding on the Kromme River
- Whale Watching
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Outstanding hikes including the Chokka Trail as well as many other trails through fynbos nature reserves
- Surfing – Its what put St Francis Bay and Cape St Francis on the International Map with such renowned surf spots as Bruce’s Beauties and Seal Point with the Supetubes of Jeffreys Bay just 30 minutes drive away.
- All the adventure you could wish for is available in the Tsitsikama forest inclunding Bungee Jumping and Canapy tours
Nestled on the incredible and unique tidal canal system, Brisan B&B on the Canals is the ideal accommodation venue to experience the wonders of this beautiful village with its white walls and black thatch roofing.
Tel : +27 (0) 42 294 1894
Food & Drink
In-House Meal Service
Should you be renting a self-catering house and not wish to prepare meals yourself there are in-house caterers available to prepare meals for you either daily or for special occassions including
- supper / Dinner
Click for listed Catering Services
Need someone to do your shopping while you enjpy your holiday – The Trolley Dolly – SEE MORE
Stand Up Paddle Boards and Canoes can be rented from Quaysyde.
Didn’t bring toys, cots and other kiddy needs for you kids? A kids equipment rental is available to supply most of what you will need to save you having to bring it with you.